Thursday, October 14, 2010

To those of you who have pushed me, thank you.

  

 Good Motivational Poem
 
To those of you who have pushed me, thank you.

Without you I would have fallen.

To those of you who laughed at me, thank you.

Without you I would not have cried.

To those of you who just could not love me, thank you.

Without you I would not have known real love.

To those of you who hurt my feelings, thank you.

Without you I would not have felt them.

To those of you who left me lonely, thank you.

Without you I would not have discovered myself.

But it is to those of you who thought that I could not do it:

It is you I thank the most,

Because without you I would not have tried.

Mistakes only New CEO can Afford 
By 
Capt Shekhar Gupta
Shikha Datta

» Synopsis

Some Hidden Mistakes New CEOs Make, How To Unlock the Secrets That Drive Growth and Profitability in day to day corporate culture. Also how can one take advantage  of recession better. How to improve productivity with low cost, No frill, recession proof  work culture.

Extract from the book : 

1 comment: